- Licensed Practical Nurse since 1993. License Massage Therapist since 2012. CEO of Cupping Warehouse®, Founder of the School of Myofascial Decompression Cupping.
- Critical Care/Emergency Room Nurse primarily for over 12 years and assisted as a float nurse for ICU, Medical Surgical, Outpatient Surgery, Pediatrics, Mother/Baby, Step- Down Unit then transferred to Quality Resource Management and Hospital Case Manager. After leaving the hospital, Stacy continued her nursing career as Home Health Case Manager, Hospice Case Manager and Hospice Critical Care Nurse followed by a Home Health Nursing Supervisor Position.
- 2009 Stacy contracted H1N1 and was placed on Life Support. After suffering severe systemic inflammation during the virus causing multi-system dysfunction and during her rehab, she discovered the benefits of Massage and Cupping Therapy.
- 2012 Stacy began her practice as a Cupping Massage Therapist after obtaining her Georgia Massage License and learning cupping from teachers based in the US and Australia. Stacy also took classes on Herbalism and Magpuncture from a Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner.
- Specializing in: Medicupping, Massage Cupping, Myofascial Decompression Cupping, John Barnes Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular & Trigger Point Therapy, Orthopedic Massage, Structural Integration, Lymphatic Drainage, Thai Hand and Foot Massage, Bamboo Massage, Reiki Master Practitioner.
- Susan Gwaltney is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Licensed Master Cosmetologist,
Licensed Laser Practitioner and Studied Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Previously Intensive Care Unit / Critical Care Tech, Unit Secretary, Home Health Aid/Hospice, Certified Nursing Assistant
- Previously Owner, The Skin Center-Curb spa/salon offering the following services: Massage, body wraps, ,endermology,, skin care, retail sales, electrolysis laser hair removal, pre and post surgical patient skin care with Manual lymphatic drainage, and hair services.
- Previously Adjunct Instructor of Cosmetology, Lanier Technical Institute-Teaching students ( Traditional and Non Traditional ) all area of cosmetology including hair, skin, and nails.
- Presently Director and Teacher of the School of Myofascial Decompression Cupping, Self employed performing services including massage therapy, cupping, skin care, hair care, laser hair removal, electrolysis