Live Class: Introduction to Myofascial Cupping Day 1 – 8 Hour Massage Therapy CE Approved by NCBTMB
Introduction to Myofascial Decompression Cupping Day 1
HOLIDAY INN PENSACOLA UNIVERSITY AREA
7813 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL
- Sunday, March 3 , 2019
- 8AM – 5:30PM
PROVIDED FOR YOU IN CLASS:
- Cupping Warehouse, TM our official sponsor has donated silicone and Plastic Cups with Pump Gun for student’s use in class and will have some available for purchase after class.
- Course Manual
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Massage Table, Sheets, Face Cradle, Towel
- Your preference of Oil or Cream (Many prefer Oil with Cupping)
- Shorts for Men and 2 Piece Bathing Suit or Athletic Sports Bra and Shorts for Women
Myofascial Decompression Cupping Day 1 – Introduction to Myofascial Cupping – Treatment for the Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last or MDC, is intended for those therapists interested in using Massage Cupping procedures on patients for the relief of pain, restoration of function and as add on spa treatments. MDC provides students with a solid theoretical and experiential foundation in Myofascial Decompression Cupping. The course includes the history of cupping and it’s newer version: Massage & Myofascial Cupping; emphasizes the interactions of the Skin, Fascial, Muscular, Lymph and energetic systems of the body and how to influence significant, longer lasting pain relieving results. In addition to treatment plans, MDC also provides thorough lecture, case studies, demonstrations, guided hands-on cupping practice, instruction on the identification and release of restrictions in the body (to aid in softening tissue, moving lymph, increasing circulation, detoxification, lifting and plumping tissue) stressing individualized treatments for each patient.
Techniques covered include: Introduction to:
| Static Cupping
Dynamic Cupping Myofascial Cupping
Course Objectives and Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, including the lecture, demonstration and lab, the participant will be able to:
- Explain and apply the concepts of Myofascial Decompression Cupping with a thorough understanding of the History of Cupping., Physiological Effects, Indications, Contraindications, Potential Reactions, and Proper Techniques of Massage Cupping.
- Describe the unique qualities of the Myofascial Decompression Cupping Treatments.
- Understand the principles of Myofascial Decompression Cupping application.
- Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions.
- Describe the various cupping techniques and their clinical applications
- Apply various cupping techniques to the approved areas of the body to produce positive changes and for treatment of the dysfunction.