- Averages 30 Minutes to 1 hour
- Divide Body into Left and Right: Treat entire posterior side of body before moving to the Anterior side of body. Start with left posterior side due to the thoracic duct.
- Begin with Left Side Posterior Torso – Prone Position. Starting at the axilla, Attach Cup with light suction and lift until you feel tension and drain to left side of body from armpit to hip detaching cups with each pass. Repeat on Right side of Torso.
- Posterior Left Arm Starting Proximal with Flash Cupping and then Distal draining upwards towards the axilla. Repeat on Right Arm
- Posterior Left Leg starting with Gluteal Region, hips, back of thigh then lower leg draining upwards. Repeat on Right Side.
Flip Over and Begin Abdominal Area: Left Side of Abdominal Area from hip bones, draining toward the center of abdomen release suction repeating all the way up the left side of the abdomen to the breast bone then across to the Right side of the upper Abdomen and repeat draining towards the center of abdomen
- Anterior Leg- Start with Upper inner thigh to open and stimulate the proximal inguinal lymph nodes using Flash Cupping 3-5 times for this area. Move to Just above inner thigh just above the knee. Attach cup with light suction and gently lift upwards until you feel slight tension and drain upwards towards the inner thigh. Detach and return to next starting point until you have drained the entire upper thigh. Using Small cups, move to front of lower leg just above ankle on inner leg and attach with light suction and gently lift upwards until you feel slight tension and drain upwards towards knee. Detach and return to next starting point until you have drained entire anterior leg. Repeat on Right Side.
- Upper Arm- Start Just above the Elbow of Left Arm. Attach cup with light suction, gently lift it upward away from the body until you feel slight tension and drain upwards toward axilla. Detach Cup and return to starting point beside last pass and repeat until you have drained entire upper arm. Use flash cupping if sensitivity is noticed in any areas.
Lower Arm – Small cups required. Start just above the wrist on the front of arm. Attach cup with light suction lifting upwards move cup to just above the elbow. Detach and Repeat until entire forearm has been drained. Repeat on Right Side.
Upper Chest- Start midline, just below the clavicle and above breast tissue. Attach cup and gently lift upwards until you feel tension then slowly move cup toward axilla. Detach cup and return to starting point just below last starting point and repeat until you have covered upper chest above breast. Repeat on Right Side.