HOW TO INCORPORATE MDC IN YOUR PRACTICE
Client Education is Key !
- Integrate into Massage sessions by adding a Static Cup or two or three to a stubborn area during a massage.
- Add Dynamic Cupping to a Massage Session to speed up softening of the area to be worked on
- Add 20 Minute Face Cupping to a Massage Session
- Myofascial Melting Treatment for Moderate Pain & Discomfort. Dynamic. Specific Areas: 15, 20, 30 Mins Generalized Area: 30 Mins, 60 Mins
- Myofascial Modified Stationary Cupping Blanket for Chronic Back Pain. 30 Mins ( THIS WOULD BE FOR YOUR DEEP TISSUE CLIENTS)
- Full Body Detoxifying, Lymph Draining, Lifting & Plumping Sheathing Wrap – Dynamic 45 Mins Treatment followed by 30 Minutes Heat Wrap.
- Face Lifting & Pumping, 20 Mins. Recommended 1x week for 5 Weeks followed by Monthly Treatments and Home Treatment
- Website: If you have the ability to add information to your website, then please create a cupping Information page so clients will begin the learning process prior to treatment.
- Cupping Client Information Sheet- Prior to Client signing Health & History Form and Consent, Have them read over a Cupping Client Information Sheet
- Consent- Always have client sign a Cupping Consent form even if they have already signed your Massage Consent form. We added our Massage Consent form and Cupping Consent form to the back of our History Form and explain that we have everyone sign the consent for both even if they never receive cupping, because frequently the client will consent to the therapist to add a cup or two to a current massage session and you wouldn’t want to have to stop and say “Ok, but before we do that, I’ll have to stop the massage and have you sign cupping consent.”