12 HOUR HOME STUDY
COURSE: INTRODUCTION TO MYOFASCIAL
“Treatments for the Client Whose Results Don’t Last”
By: Stacy Reed, LPN, LMT
- The Home Study Course for the “Introduction to Myofascial Decompression Cupping” was created for therapists looking for an additional tool to ad to the toolbox and is specifically designed for the patients/clients who no matter what you do only seem to get several hours to a day or two of relief from treatments but wish for longer lasting results.
- What makes this cupping class different? This class is specifically designed as a Treatment for the Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last or better known as “MDC”. MDC is intended for those therapists interested in using Modern Massage Cupping techniques on patients/clients for the relief of pain, enhanced mobility, restoration of tissues & function and as add on to current treatments.
- The Home Study and Live class are taught by Stacy Reed, Licensed Massage Therapist / Nurse who began receiving cupping treatments prior to the cupping craze after struggling to recover from an illness resulting in her lying stationary in a bed for weeks and on life support. An entire year after her recovery, she was still not functioning well despite all her rehab attempts. What was the catalyst sparking her eventual recovery? That’s right…. Cupping!
- As a result, Stacy’s passion and enjoyment in sharing Myofascial Decompression Cupping with any and everyone willing to listen and try it is so contagious and such an enjoyment to experience. She pours her heart and soul into making sure everyone is comfortable with receiving, performing various cupping techniques & treatments and most importantly making sure everyone understands the uses and benefits of cupping.
Disclosure: Stacy Reed, your instructor for this class, is also an owner of CSSM Reed, LLC & Cupping Warehouse, INC which has licensing rights to use the Cupping Warehouse Trademark currently in USA, CANADA & MEXICO.
Cupping Warehouse, INC is the official sponsor of this class.
This Home Study Class includes the following:
12 HOUR HOME STUDY VIDEO CLASS
INTRODUCTION TO MYOFASCIAL DECOMPRESSION CUPPING
BY STACY REED
- 1.1 COURSE OBJECTIVES
- 1.2 WHAT IS CUPPING
- 1.3 HISTORY OF CUPPING
- 1.4 TRADITIONAL/CHINESE CUPPING
- 1.5 MODERN/MASSAGE/MYOFASCIAL CUPPING
- 1.6 INTRO TO STYLES OF CUPPING EQUIPMENT
- 1.7 FASCIA & CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- 1.8 MYOFASCIAL DECOMPRESSION CUPPING
- 2.1 TERMS
- 2.2 INDICATIONS
- 2.3 CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 2.4 REACTIONS/ AFTER CARE
- 2.5 PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF NEGATIVE PRESSURE
- 2.6 CUPPING MARKS
- 3.1 ASSESSMENT/PALPATION SKILLS & TECHNIQUES
- 3.2 CUPPING MOVEMENTS & TECHNIQUES
- 4.1 CELLULITE & BODY CONTOURING CUPPING WITH DEMONSTRATION
- 4.2 FACIAL CUPPING WITH DEMONSTRATION
- 4.3 LYMPHATIC AND DETOX DRAINAGE WITH DEMONSTRATION
- 5.1 RELEASING BONY PROMINENCES
- 5.2 SOFTENING SUPERFICIAL TISSUE & ADHESIONS
- 6.1 INTRO MDC FOR THE SHOULDER
- 6.2 INTRO MDC FOR UPPER EXTREMITIES
- 7.1 INTRO MDC FOR LOWER EXTREMITIES
- 7.2 INTRO MDC FOR BACK
- 8.1 HOW TO INCORPORATE MDC INTO YOUR PRACTICE
- 8.2 INTAKE HEALTH HISTORY, CONSENTS & WAIVERS & INFORMATION SHEET FORMS