SUNDAY, July 28th , 2019 -SEASCAPE RESORT CONFERENCE CENTER, MIRAMAR BEACH, FL – 1 DAY 8 CE- DAY 2- INTRODUCTION TO MYOFASCIAL DECOMPRESSION CUPPING
10 in stock
DAY 2 CLASS ONLY – (DAY 1 IS A PREREQUISITE TO THIS CLASS)
Registration 7:30AM -7:45AM
Class Starts Promptly: 8:00 AM – 5:30PM
Upcoming Live Class: Introduction to Myofascial Cupping Day 2 – (8 Hour CEU)
NCBTMB Approved. (FLORIDA & ALABAMA BOARD OF MASSAGE ACCEPTS NCBTMB for CE Renewall) You may call them to verify.
- Lymphatic Drainage Cupping
- Facial Cupping for Sinus, TMJ, Lifting, Plumping, Rejuvenating & Drainage
- Cellulite, ReMolding, & Sculpting Cupping
- Spa Cupping Treatments
- AVAILABLE DATES & LOCATIONS ARE LISTED BELOW THE DESCRIPTION
- WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LOCATION DATES BELOW YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO INFORMATION REGARDING THE CLASS AND REGISTRATION.
PROVIDED FOR YOU IN CLASS:
- Cupping Warehouse, TM our official sponsor has donated silicone and Plastic Cups with Pump Gun for student’s use in class and will have some available for purchase after class.
- Course Manual
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
- Massage Table, Massage Sheets, Face Cradle, Towel, 1 Queen Blanket, 1 Queen Sheet
- Your preference of Oil or Cream (Many prefer Oil with Cupping)
Treatment for the Client Whose Results with Traditional Therapy Don’t Last or MDC, is intended for those therapists interested in using Modern Massage Cupping procedures on patients for the relief of pain, restoration of function and as add on spa treatments.
MDC provides students with a solid theoretical and experiential foundation in Myofascial Decompression Cupping. Massage & Myofascial Cupping; emphasizes the interactions of the Skin, Fascial, Muscular, Lymph and energetic systems of the body and how to influence significant, longer lasting results. In addition to treatment plans, MDC also provides thorough lecture, case studies, demonstrations, guided hands-on cupping practice, instruction on the identification and release of restrictions in the body (to aid in softening tissue, moving lymph, increasing circulation, detoxification, lifting and plumping tissue) stressing individualized treatments for each patient.